The arborist can determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees. These techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other.
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay.
- Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs.
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees.
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether or not a tree should be removed. Arborists have the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees. Removal is recommended when:
- The tree is dead or dying.
- The tree is considered irreparably hazardous.
- The tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning.
- The tree is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
- The tree is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen.
- The tree should be removed to allow for new construction.
- Emergency Tree Care - Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fail, often landing on homes, cars, other structures or other trees. The weight of storm-damaged trees is great and they can be very dangerous to remove or trim. An arborist can assist in performing the job in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to your property.
Custom Tree Care, Inc. serves many municpal and state entities as well. From street tree removal to trimming in a city park, Custom Tree Care, Inc.
has the experience, equipment, and skill to complete the contract on time and with great results.
Past clients of ours include:
- Fort Riley, Kansas..
- City of Horton, Kansas..
- City of Holton, Kansas..
- City of Topeka, Kansas..
- Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks..
- City of Lawrence, Kansas..
- City of Iowa City, Iowa..
- City of Jefferson City, Missouri..
- Saline County, Kansas..
- Larimer County, Colorado..
- Department of Veterans Affairs..
- City of Springfield, Missouri..
- State of Iowa..
Stump Grinding will reduce the height of a stump below ground. The remaining hole can then be filled with topsoil and new grass can be planted.
Line Clearance Trimming-
Custom Tree Care has been a part of the recovery effort following many major natural disasters. Our company has acted as a prime contractor as well as a subcontractor in response to several hurricanes, snow, wind, and ice storms accross the United States.
Custom Tree Care can respond quickly following any natural disaster mobilizing both manpower and equipment to the devestated area. With bucket trucks, self-loading grapple trucks, skid loaders, and chainsaws our crews can quickly clear away downed trees, remove hazardous limbs, load, and, haul away debris.
Custom Tree Care can provide professional services to clear trees from power and utility lines. Please contact us for more information.